New Trikke, new features!
The delivery date for the T10 is Spring 2018, meaning, in a few short months, you, too, could be carving up the planet on an all-new body-powered Trikke with all-new body-powered features, including the following:
• Hexagonal shaped pipe aluminum frame for enhanced strength and unique look.
• The deck is wider on the front end (like your foot), with a redesigned grip mat and rear fender with kick-tail.
• Improved and cool-looking alloy wheels featuring a reliable and almost maintenance-free drum brake.
• Upgraded steering headset with sealed bearings.
• A slick flat handlebar.
• New easy-up handlebar height adjuster that can be set to any position (no more pre-set holes with push-pin)
• V3 cambering mechanism (same as the Trikke Pon-e).
• Light threaded, high pressure, 10″x 2″ fitness tires.
The motivation for this particular size Trikke came from rider feedback, notes Beleski:
“The elusive T10 has been on the design board since 2007 because riders have been craving a Trikke that is a little larger than T8 but not as large as a T12, meaning the perfect size for an all-around ride—one with portability but made for endurance, a true fitness vehicle.”
The T10 is the culmination of decades of Trikke design and engineering by Beleski, who experimented with his first Trikke in 1990. Since bringing the Trikke to market in 2002, over half a million body-powered Trikkes have been sold. The Trikke T10 represents the latest iteration of the three-wheel wonder, replete with all “G” has learned about carving vehicles along the way.
Now you, too, can possess the latest, greatest joyride of the 21st century.
Product weight: 29lbs
Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
Read Q&A with Gildo Beleski – http://blog.trikke.com/trikke-t10-gido-beleski/